Monday, June 9, 2014

Kursad, Claire, and Laura Photo Session

I can't even begin to say how much fun I had with these three this weekend-  I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time.  There are couples that you meet and you just know they work and make sense- Kursad and Claire are definitely that couple and I think the pictures we got from Saturday show that as well.  I also have to thank Claire's daughter Laura for making my job easy. She was willing to try anything asked and even had some great ideas for her pictures as well- I may have found my future intern down the road :)

Thank you Kursad, Claire, and Laura for letting me capture such a fun and great time in your life- I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Enjoy!

Laura ran up and climbed a tree- we had to catch that!

Love this shot of her

The three of them




Mother and daughter

Yeah he likes her...a lot


Such a great time on the swings!

I love this picture of Claire- she just looks so happy!

How high can you go?  



No comments:

Post a Comment