Saturday, June 16, 2012

August Shoot Dates and slight catch up

There has been a lot going on since my last posting of the sweet Josilyn.  We have been keeping quite busy here trying to fit in some photo shoots before our new addition to the family arrives.  Unfortunately, I have come to the point where I can no longer do a shoot and give it all that it deserves so I have put myself on leave but am looking at doing shoots again in mid-August and will be doing bookings while I am not shooting.  I will also be offering specials for my return to photo shoots- so if you are interested please send me an email!!

I have about 2 weeks left till our due date of July 3rd, but with babies you can never tell, they have their own schedule.  I am very excited and can't wait to share pictures of our newborn as well as the soon to be big sister.  I promise that the blog will not go abandoned.  We are almost done with his room and will work on posting new pictures of that as well when we are complete.

Since I am always behind the camera, one of my dear friends offered to come and take some pictures of me while pregnant and with my daughter.  I have tons of her as you have seen, but barely any of her and I.  So I was very happy to have her come over and take some for me  :)  I have posted some here to share.  Thanks Chris, you did a great job!!!

More posts to come soon.  Don't forget if you are interested in a shoot August on, send me an email and we can find time to get you on the books!

Enjoy!!

Imitating mommy




Acting like she has mommy's belly




No comments:

Post a Comment