Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Love

I really enjoy the summertime, even here in Florida.  It is just a great time of the year with so much you can do outside.  I must say that it is even more enjoyable when you get to be home with the kids, even if it is for maternity leave.  I have been enjoying every moment of it.  Now that I have been cleared from the doctor with no restrictions as well I am spending some one on one time with Camdyn to continue to help her with the transition of adding Reed to the family which has been a joy as well :)  Anytime with the kids is a blessing!

I am still a little behind in getting pictures up, including my personal ones.  I am going to post some from a variety of events and will be posting more soon as well.  With adjusting to Reed's schedule I have been working on pictures in between, but am getting through them.  I hope that everyone is enjoying the summer as much as we are!  More to come soon- enjoy!!

 It's not summer if you are not swimming in the pool


Having a blast getting splashed, perhaps the next Missy Franklin in training?


At lunch, being a little shy

One of Reed's favorite poses

Funny girl- she decided that she liked my lunch better so took my sandwich, fortunately hers was pretty good too :)

Camdyn loves doing arts and crafts on the patio


When asked to smile, this was the face I got :)


I love her eyes!

During one of our mommy/daughter outings we went out to get some ice cream- a favorite treat for us both.





No comments:

Post a Comment