Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photo Parties and Mommy and Me Shoots!

I have been deciding on when I wanted to post about this and with my excitement bursting I am just going to do it.

I am so pleased and happy to announce that I am now offering Photo Parties and Mommy and Me Shoots!  These events are not only great ways to get friends together with the kids but also provide an opportunity to get some great pictures of your children or with the Mommy and Me parties get a picture with your kids!

So what is the deal? In a nutshell- Each Photo Party event has a host mom- the party can be held at the mom's house or on location.  A guest list of up to 15 moms is created and invitations are sent out.  If the host mom can get 5 moms to pay the deposit and secure attendance then the host mom will get the photo session free!  Each mom will then get a 30 minute photo session for their child(ren) and can order a variety of packages at special pricing.  Of course there are more details - so please contact me for more information and pricing.

This is a great event for mom groups, Father's Day, Mother's Day, or just because.  It is fun for all.  Call or email me now to book your Photo Party!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment