Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lucky 3 Farm Foodie

Something a little different for me :)  I am excited to say that for the next 6 months I am going to be participating with Lucky 3 Farm as one of their foodies.  For those of you who aren't familiar Lucky 3 Farm is a local farm that raises grass fed animals in a natural and safe environment.  We belong to their CSA (community supported agriculture) and recently they have asked for volunteers to be "Foodies" - people who can write blogs, take pictures, and share recipes, tricks, and how tos, so I signed up.  I took a tour of the farm a few weeks ago and I can honestly say that they do in fact care about their animals and what they do.  I learned more about grass fed animals and the business aspect of a CSA than I ever thought I would and it is truly interesting.  The quality of their food is extremely good - you can honestly taste the difference.

The team has started their work and the blogs we are writing are great!  We have some great recipes and information as well.  I really encourage everyone to take a look! Please feel free to visit my first blog entry as a Foodie.

If anybody has any questions please feel free to let me know.  I am happy to share our experience as well as recipes anytime :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment