Thursday, July 3, 2014

Lucas is 1!

Recently I had such the pleasure of getting to capture Mr Lucas' first birthday.  I had such a blast with him! He is such an expressive and loving kid- he was perfect!  Lucas did an INCREDIBLE job hanging in through the whole session.  He gave us some really awesome shots with his smash cake that were only enhanced by the cutest outfit that his mom got for him.  I am so happy to share more pictures from this session!

Thank you guys so much for the opportunity to capture such a fun and exciting milestone in your lives- I hope you love the pictures as much as I loved taking them.

Enjoy!


Such a happy boy!!

I just LOVE his expression on this.

Looking up to Daddy



Momma's Boy 

There is definitely something going on in his head!

And he's off!





Seriously, another great expression!!

Handsome boy!


Hello?! Anybody there??


Happy First Birthday Lucas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment