Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Pictures of Reed

I find it ironic that neither of my children seemed to be the newborns that sleep allowing for great sleepy newborn pictures, yet I do what I do :)  While I can say that our son definitely sleeps a lot more than our daughter did, he still seems to be unappreciative of getting posed.  Even with that being said, I have enjoyed taking pictures of him and will continue to do so.  I love what I do and I enjoy capturing all of their moments.  I specifically love capturing the two kids together.  It is so touching to see them together and see how much they love each other already.

I am still on the road to recovery but am making really good progress and should be back behind the lens again very soon as promised (don't forget to email me for session specials).  In the meantime, here are a few more pictures that I have taken- enjoy!


He really is a peaceful sleeper! 


This picture just makes me laugh.  It is very him when he gets put down and thinks he has a diaper change coming- it really captured him.



This is my absolute favorite picture of the two of them.  This is what it is all about!

Had to capture this after an early morning feeding

Another one I just love!  Spending a sweet nap with daddy.  


We did our own prints to put up in his room. 


Happy Reed!



Another great shot of Reed and his big sister!!  I can't get enough of the two of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment