Sunday, July 29, 2012

New products!

I am very excited to announce that I have added a couple of new vendors and products to the current line of items that you can order.  Products just added include iPad and iPhone covers, new mouse pads, luggage tags, and cups/mugs.  As always if there is something in particular that you want (including a print size you don't see) when placing your order please just let me know.  I have other products available that may not be on the ordering site.  We can work together to try and find exactly what you are looking for!!

If you are a past client and your gallery is still active you should be able to see the new items right away.  If you have any questions or problems please just let me know.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoying watching the Olympics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment