Monday, September 2, 2013

Pullen Park

A group of us decided to go spend a couple hours at Pullen Park.  This place used to be my favorite park back when I first lived here and I didn't have kids.  I see it now in a whole new view, even though the park has gone through some changes in itself, I think I can still rank it as a top park.  I am excited to bring the kids here (who arrive tomorrow by the way!) as I think they will enjoy it but it has definitely become a much more crowded place than it ever used to be.

So while my friends with kids did some of the rides, I decided to walk around and see all that was there and continue  to try and work on broadening my horizons with photography .  Here are some shots from my roaming around.  I hope that everyone is having a safe holiday-  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment