Monday, April 30, 2012

Don and Robin Beach Session 4.27.12

As I mentioned earlier, May is scheduled to be a pretty great month for photo shoots and it already started off with a bang when I got the absolute honor and privilege of getting to photograph Don and Robin last Friday.  You may not be able to tell by looking at them, and I sure don't see it with their energy levels but these two are grandparents and ones at that who act as much as in love as they did when they first met and were married.  They were absolutely great to work with and I am looking forward to getting a chance to do some more pictures for them in the near future!   

Here are some of the pictures from our shoot!  I hope they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being able to capture this moment in their lives!




After drawing a heart in the sand for her husband-too cute!

This picture just seems to show me how comfortable they really are together- just being together.




Love this shot of them- just in love

No comments:

Post a Comment