Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photography Love

One of the many things I love about photography is how you can share your interest in it - have the ability to talk and learn from each other yet have different passions of what you love to take pictures of.  It makes the community at times feel so small while extremely big at the same time.  I love being able to appreciate other's photographs from all fields and it makes me appreciate what I do even more.   With all that being said, I wanted to post a link from a good friend of ours who I get the pleasure of talking about photography with and knowing him for a while.  I am so proud that he has finally decided to start selling and posting his pictures online.  I encourage you all to take a look at them as they are truly stunning and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Art Prints
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ARTWORK BY ANTHONY DOUDT

Talk to you all again soon!

- Gabrielle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Gabs!! I'm so excited for your new photography adventure as well!

    ReplyDelete