Saturday, April 21, 2012

Fun Day with the family!

Today we spent time with my in-laws and parents so our daughter had an absolute blast with all of the attention.  Her aunt also came to visit and brought her a new red wagon that she has already fell in love with and can be seen pushing random objects around the house.  As usual we spent some time out in patio, which was a nice surprise since the weather was supposed to be quite bad.

Additionally this evening I have spent some time doing some work on the website.  I love getting in there and seeing all the great features it has that will only help my clients.  I could really get lost in time just hanging out in there.

Hope you enjoy the changes I am working on and my daily pictures!  I am hosting a shower for one of my best friends next weekend and can't wait to capture her day for her.  Stay tuned for those as well...






No comments:

Post a Comment